XKCIRTAPproductionsXXKCIRTAPproductionsX

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Blobs: Volume 1 Blobs: Volume 1

Awesome

Nice work man, you had my 5 at the "oh no her comes a car bit", cant wait for volume 2! lol

It's Your Choice... It's Your Choice...

Good Job.

This was the best flash i watched today. It made me laugh and it is animated very originaly. Keep it up!

KcIrTaP :)

Burglary Burglary

nice first submission

Pretty good, but by the end i got bored with it. You have a pre-loader and thats a thumbs up! :) um.. Next time try to give it a better visible story cause it was pretty much random killing.

Forsaken Skate Forsaken Skate

sweet!

I would just like to congratulate you an a very good stick flash! I was just thinking to myself how I hardly ever see any skateboarding flash movies, so I searched and found this one and I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Also I would just like to say that my name is Patrick.. lol (KcIrTaP = Patrick) {backwards] :)
Keep up the awesome work!

XKCIRTAPproductionsX

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

This is one of those movies that you have to watch a couple times to get everything that is happening.. Also I recomend that you dont watch movies like this or roof tiling alone on a stormy night!

Scribbler Scribbler

I had no idea..

I had no idea David Firth's first flash was last year! That is crazy how he can get 19 awesome flash movies all within a period of about two years! I have watched all of your flash movies, and I like them all, exept Salad Fingers 3... lol but whatever! This is a really good job for your first flash and im glad to see that your ideas have improved so much! Keep up the good work! :)

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

pretty good

That was pretty good exept i didnt like the ending... Other than that keep up the good work! :)

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

Awesome!

Take That Crime You Sh*t! Burnt Face Man has to be one of my favourite Flash Movies of all time. I have to say David Furth is one of the most creative people when it comes to his flash movies.
Keep up the good work, man!